Powered by Blogger.
RSS

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE




i wish i can touch the skies and pluck one and keep it in my heart .
but unfortunately i can't .
hum . i wish to have someone that can be my real stars . and i'll never will be looking at the stars on the skies after i got one here .
hum . where's the one for me ? i'll be waiting and kept on waiting . i've been dumped and dumping person .
all that i've been through just for searching the right one for me . but that's all just useless . and now , i'm tired , damn tired with all that .
it's been a long time since i'm a loner . thats because i'm tired to trying and too afraid of that .
for those people who waiting or give your hopes for me ,, just cancel all that . i wont be able to open my heart again .
if someone really dare or can sacrifice anything for me and just to open my heart , that person will be the really special person in my heart and will be my deary princess in my life .
i'm totally damaged in here . hopefully i can keep going to show this fake smile infront of everyone (':

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment