Powered by Blogger.
RSS

THIS will be easier .


Me Lemoney or my real name WIZ . i wanna be creative as i can!
i'm diffrent. yes i am! thanks alot. i am glad to be different bcoz u all alwayz be the same. so what? laugh at me? jelousy at me? please do. bcoz i'm used to. thanks. i'm not good enough for nobody.

~L Kim Alexander~

-my HAIR is my EVERYTHING-
-soo addicted with PHOTOGRAPHY-
-i'm VERY2 STUBBORN-
-i'm easy to get MAD-
-very easy to get JELOUSY-
-very easy to get SULKING-
-i'm bisex but only with my friends-
-i'm EAT ALOT-
-i'm TALK ALOT-
-but i'm a quiet person-
-i'm really SENSITIVE PERSON-
-i LOVE to SLEEP-
-succesfull Designer wannabe-
-VERY SHY lah-
-VERY EASY TO GET BORED-
-skateboarders-
-LOVE to watch the stars and sky-
-LOVE jamming-
-HATE insects-
-HATE selfishness-
-HATE traitor-
-HATE liars-
-HATE backstabbers-
-choclate LOVER-
-cheese LOVER-
-ice cream LOVER-
-cake LOVER-
-i DONT trust people-
-i DONT trust BITCH-
-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment