Powered by Blogger.
RSS

16 Jan 2012



I'm quite happy today , Why ?
I found someone . Someone that make me keep smiling and laughing (':
She's shoooo cute . With her attitude , and , what so ever else lah .
She's really cute . hihi :p
I found her at facebook . She's just approving me today .
And when she's started liking my status , I courage my self to talk with her .
I thought , she's must be a bit snob , but she's nice and friendly too .
I talk with her , about a whole day , and we're keep chatting and chatting .
Then , we stop by 7 o'clock something .

After that , at 11.30 something , we're chatting back . She's sick .
Pity her , And I wish I could be there , but I can't :/
Then , She was saying that she wanted to offline because didn't feel very well .
Then I was like , Ouh , I'm not done to talk with her yet :/
But how ? I don't want to force people . So I just let it be .

And then , not longer than that , She's online back , and say hey to me .
I was like , wow , She's here , and I might be not bored any more .
Then she said that she's boring , then I ask her , " you want I call you?"
then she was like , blush or something . haha . shoo cute .

Then , I called her , and we talk , I'm shoooo shooo damn happy to talk with her .
She's keeping me laughing and smiling for the whole time talking with her .
hihi , I'm shoo shy lah :p

Ermm , that's it I think , I'm about to sleep . This is something I wanted to do before I sleep . Sharing something that make me happy , and you know what ?
Too long time , I think , no one did this , no one , keep me smiling and laughing like this . Thank you so much . I;m glad to know you , even , Only one day we're knowing each other , we were like so closed each other . Thank you (':

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment