Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Sunyiiiiiiii , LOnelyyyyyyyyyyyyy



Sometimes I felt so alone , like I'm the only one that ever exist in this world .
Maybe this is how Nabi Adam feel when he's the only one that exist in this world .
But , with love , ALLAH , send Hawa to accompany him for the rest of his life .
So he can't feel lonely any more (':

But how about me ? Oh , me , ya me ?
Erm , I'm still waiting , Where's the one for me ?
Where's someone that can look after me that can cure my wound .
Where is she ?
Hmm . I'm tired like this , When I'm trying to fall in love .
Slowly , it'll kills me , slowly .
Why ?
Too many time I asking for this such of question .

I'm always talk to me self ,
I WAS BORN TO BE A FIGHTER .
(':

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment