Powered by Blogger.
RSS

BLACK STAR !!



Okay , this is the best damn thing for starting this year .
I'm attend to AVRIL LAVIGNE BLACK STAR TOUR 2012 !!
It's awesome !! Truly fucking awesome !!! :D

But firstly , I have to wait for my cousin , she's damn late !
Almost for 1 and half hour wait . And so many people okay !
K-pop concert also not so many people like this .

And then , can entered already , the crowd so fun .
But I'm too far away from avril .
After that , the concert was finished .
Then , the crowd start screaming , "end song , end song"
I thought the concert was really finished .
And not all artist will came back after hear the screaming from the crowd .
But AVRIL did !! Omg , she's fucking truly awesome !!
She said that was because , Malaysia is the closing for her TOUR .
So she was saying that tonight are really special day .

The gate was already open because the security thought the concert already finished . Then a lot of people goes down from that gate .
Me neither !! and also my cousin .
I ran so fast till not realize a lot of mud at my shoes .

I was never care about that . The one I care is too watch avril live more close .
And I did it !! She's fucking cute and pretty , haha , me really love her !
She's voices damn awesome !!

I jumping in the crowd and put my hands up in the air .
I turly fucking happy this day .
Thanks to my cousin for the ticket , and thanks to GOD for letting this happen .
Such a great day (':

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment