Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I'm Hurting My Self



What have I've done . I'm crying by myself , this is hurt too much . Too much , so much much much much much !!!
I wanna die , I felt like I wanna die . hmm . What should I do ? What just happen to me ? What You want kim ?
what just happen to you ? I'm asking this over and over again . Ya Allah , sedih nye aku . hmm
lagie-2 bile dengar lagu neh , ya Allah , sedih nye , sangat sedih , aku rase mcm hati aku dah jadi keping-2 kecil .
serious aku dapat rasa hancur hati aku . huh . dengar lah lagu neh ea uols . sangat menyedih kan . aku ulang-2 dengar . (':


We can’t break up- It’s too early for separation for us
You can’t just leave me like this
There’s so much that I didn’t say yet
Please don’t leave me like this

Because it’s you, I’m-
Because it was you, I-
I can’t go on like this
The reason I live is only you
Please don’t leave me

You are my love, my love that I long for
You’re the person that used to love me
Now I can’t touch you but
Will you long for me as much as I long for you?
The person that I loved crazily, hello hello

Because I loved you, I’m-
Because I really loved you, I’m-
Suffering to the point of death, to the point of death
Can you see me dying and not alive?
Please come back to me

You are my love, my love that I long for
You’re the person that used to love me
Now I can’t touch you but
Will you long for me as much as I long for you?
The person that I loved crazily

If it was going to end like this
If this is really the end
I want to go back to the time when we didn’t know each other
If it’s too late, if it’s too late
I think I’ll finish myself because living is too hard (x2)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment