Powered by Blogger.
RSS

ahhhhhh fuck !

I miss you , I can't stop thinking about you , seriously i can't be strong anymore . Omg , i thought i can forget you and just let it go , but I'm wrong , totally fucking wrong . Hmm . every morning , I've been thinking , "did her miss me like i miss her ? did her ?"

you said , I'll find someone like you , but you lied to me ! there's just no one like you , hmm . I'm missing you too much , where can i get the another you ? where ?? please let me know , right now in the morning , I got nothing to do , and I wrote this blog just for you . Because there's no one could listen to me at this moment , their all already fall asleep , hmm . like always , I'm all alone . pity me right ? hmm )':

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment