Powered by Blogger.
RSS

It's not easy as A B C or 1 2 3



Someone give me this through skype . Then , I'm shock . Is it true ? I ask her , why , but she didn't tell me . I just wanna know why , why did you love me ? and how ? Yes , we are slept together through skype for a few times , but that's not the reason why you love me , i do felt missing you when you're not around , but the feelings already walk away . Because you're not with me anymore . Hey dear , It's not easy to said this magic words , and to me , it's not only a words , you should know what it means and how important that words to me . I'm not joking for a relationship , i want a serious relationship . So , I need you to tell me , why you said this .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment