Powered by Blogger.
RSS

this song is truthfully suit my feelings




Have you been living well?
No, it’s nothing…
But you seem stronger because of that jerk
Who wasn’t too much easy to tolerate

The obvious words
That I sent you once or twice
That day, it seemed words between lovers
But it wasn’t easy for you to tolerate

I’ll say it honestly, that time I wanted to to hold you
But it was hard for me to do it
Cuz after th I wouldn’ve be able to send you away

I was always worried
That when we got the chance to meet
I was gonna talk like a man
I was ready to say it, but I couldn’t remember it

Since you left
I’ve been missing you a little bit
I wanna show that all of our past love didn’t vanish
The love that was so difficult for you to tolerate

I’ll say it honestly, that time I wanted to hold you
But it was hard for me to do it
Cuz after that I wouldn’t be able to send you away
I’ll say it honestly, I still like you so much
No, loving you is making me crazy
I’ve been living with my broken heart because I sent you away

I know I coldly heart you when I abandoned you
But it’s so hard for me to erase you
How can I erase you?

I’ll say it honestly, I still like you so much
No, loving you is making me crazy
I’ve been living with my heart broken because I sent you away

What can I do about this?
Even this time I can’t help myself
No matter how hard I try, I can’t
Tell you all the little words I wanted to
Goodbye

#Its a nice song right ? ( :

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment