Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Fucking HEARTLESS





I'm heartless , even a thousands times i tell you ,
you'll never learned . Everyone !
Why you wanted me so bad ?!
I'm nothing ! No one !


Why I'm being like this ?
Because the people around me . I felt like their back stabbing me .
I felt like their talking bad behind me .
And I know it's true , EVEN i HAVE THE PROVE .



Please don't love me so much ,
Because
I'm not looking for someone that loving me so much .
I'm looking for someone that i can loving them so much .


Why ?
Because someone that loving me so much , there's too many of them .
And
The pathetic thing is , their killing me inside .
That's why , please don't love me so much .
Just let me love you that much .



I'm still searching .



Please don't chasing me to hard ,
Because
I'll never ever turn back around and look after you .
And when you fall ,
I'm not gonna be there and raised you up .
It's because how typical you are .



And don't ever blame me ,
If I'm not talking to anyone
ANYMORE .
It's because I'm not trusting anyone .
ANYONE .



I forgive doesn't mean I forget .




I'm searching for my limited edition .

And I'm still waiting someone that have the power
to break my cursing
HEARTLESS .

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment