Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I want you to know ...

What are these feelings that I've felt? Why it's so hurts when hurting you? Why? Why am I hurts so bad to see you hurts? Why am I crying right now? Why am I so weak right now? What have you done to me? What are we? What are these feelings? Can you answer me? I needed an answer. I need a clear answer that came out from your mouth. Who am I to you? Why did I seems really matter to you? Or am I the only one who felt like that? Am I clapping with my one hands? I miss you. I don't know why. But it seems I really fucking miss you. I felt like wan't to give you a hug. I needed that. I want to hug you so bad, a very comfy one, a very tight one, and I want to cry on your shoulder. Can I? Is it possible to happens? Too many question in my mind. I'm afraid. Yes I'm a coward. I'm afraid of rejection. I'm afraid that I was expecting too much. I'm afraid that I'll lose you. I'm afraid of falling. I don't want to lose you. You really matter to me. I care about you so much more than you can think. It's not something that I don't want to tell you. It's just something that I'm not ready to tell you yet. I need your time, your attention, I need you. It's not like you have to stick with me for the rest of the times, no. Just be there when I needed you. Just being there is more than enough. Please understands me. I need you to understands. I need you to give and takes. I need your shoulder as well. not just your ears that you've to lend for me. I'm afraid it wont be enough. I'm really sorry that I'd hurt you. I'm really sorry for making you feel bad. I'm so sorry for letting you down. If you can know how sorry I am. It's not what I wanted to be. I'm so sorry. I missed you. So bad.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment