Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Worst Birthday Ever...





20 June. I've plan with some friends.
We've plan to go have some fun at Sunway Lagoon.
We've arrived there around 9.30 in the morning.
As usual, on 20th of every month, Sunway Lagoon tickets is only for RM20 for all park.
So, we didn't know that the ticket's start sold on last night.
And the ticket's already sold out.
How pity we are.


And then, we change the plan.
To Desa Water Park we goes. But, it was closed on that day.
And I'm about burst into tears.
Luckily my friends was there.
I've been through this with them.

After that, we grab some lunch at kelana jaya.
We change the plan once again.
We've plan going to Wet World shah alam.
And then, we arrived there.
Having some fun.
Even that's not really fun.
I still praised to God.
I know, Allah takkan uji hambaNya kalau hambanya itu tak mampu.
Am I right?

And I think, that's the worst birthday I've ever had.
Since yesterday, someone that I love ignored me on my Birthday.
Its really worst, it ruins everything.
And today on 20 june, should be our anniversary.
How pathetic that could be?
No one's understand. NO ONE.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment